I’m So Happy And Honored That You’re Here.
I’m a Yogini, a Healer, and a Mom to 4 incredible little gurus. My mission is to help others heal and transform through the art of presence. I’ve had the privilege of assisting thousands to enhance their quality of life through a person centered approach that addresses their unique physical, psycho-emotional and spiritual needs. I offer a beautiful blend of Eastern and Western modalities including Yoga, Ayurveda, Massage, Energy Work, and Aroma-Acupoint Therapy in my private sessions, workshops and online trainings.
Described as “a natural healer with an intuitive practice”, I have spent years discovering how to heal the schisms between the mind, body, and spirit and am on a lifelong journey to perfect this art.
My philosophy begins with the belief that the body and breath are intimately connected with the mind, and that the ancient art of yoga enhances well being on every level.
My journey to healing began when I was a young girl of about 15 years old and I read the Tao Te Ching. This book was an initiation into another world. A world of goodness, truth, and self-realization. I began studying philosophy, psychology, yoga, Buddhist traditions…
I was desperate to understand the meaning of life.
I entered the Air Force, traveled the world, spent almost two decades working in Long Term Care, and had the privilege of sitting at the feet of my elders. I studied, trained, and devoted my time to mothering my children and caring for others.
Eventually, I burnt out. Fast forward 10 years and I found myself sleeping 19 hour days and barely being able to care for myself, never-mind my children. I became so ill from an autoimmune flare up that I was forced to listen to the signals my body had been sending me. I quit my job, dove more deeply into practice than I ever had before, and devoted myself to healing.
Yoga became my refuge, Ayurveda my way back to health.
Can You Relate?
Do you resonate with the idea that you are more than your body? Your thoughts? Your feelings?
Do you want to dive deeper into the practice of Yoga?
Do you want to heal yourself or be an instrument in the healing of others?
Do you believe that epic health is possible?
i want to hear from you.
My children will tell you, I’m not perfect. I am the first to admit I’m still growing, self-actualizing, becoming the best version of myself. Yoga is one of my biggest allies. For me Yoga is not the postures, it is “skill in action” (Bhagavad Gita). It is self-study. It is finding that silent place within you that is untouchable by external noise. I welcome you to join me for this journey.
Over two decades of study and experience in geriatrics, long-term care, sub-acute rehabilitation, hospice, and Yoga with specialization in Geriatrics, Dementia, Trauma, Pre and Post Natal Care.
- Yoga Therapist Training 200, 300YTT- Kula Kamala Yoga
- Healing Hearts Internship 150 Hour – Deborah Heart and Lung
- Medical Massage 650 Hour – Institute for Therapeutic Massage
- Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans
- Foundations of Ayurveda – Kripalu
- Thai Yoga Massage Levels I-IV – Triple Gem School of Thai Massage
- Advanced Thai Massage and Spiritual Sen – Pamela Herrick
- Lunar AcroYoga Therapeutics – Om Factory
- Holy Mama Retreat Leader Certification – Claudia Spahr
- Master Healer Training – Tiffany Carol
- HADO Training – Dr. Emoto
- Galactic Royalty Mastermind – Alokananda
- Water Priestess Training – Dakota Chanel
- Awaken The Dreamer – Pachamama Alliance
- Game Changer Intensive – Pachamama Alliance
- Spiritual Leadership Certification – Sudha Allitt
- Yoga and Biomechanics 300YTT – Jules Mitchell