I am a Mother, a Healer, a Medicine Woman.
A Yogini and a Poet.
A Peace Maker and an Alchemist.
I am here to heal and transform and teach others to do the same.
I am a Yogini who has been practicing for more than twenty years. Metta Bhav began as a result of a life long pursuit to discover happiness and achieve quality of life. I spent more than 18 years in Long Term Care and learned so much from the wisdom of our elders. This experience led me to seek answers to age old questions of identity, of true happiness, of wellness and the alleviation of suffering. My path has taken me to many brilliant teachers and practices, each one layering on top of the other to build a beautiful foundation of tools and wisdom practices.
Described as “a natural healer with an intuitive practice”, I am committed to helping others to heal and to transform through the science of Yoga. My philosophy begins with the belief that the body and breath are intimately connected with the mind, and that the ancient art of yoga enhances well being on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. I am excited to help others achieve an extraordinary quality of life through the use of modern and ancient modalities.
Rooted in rich tradition, I come from a deeply integrative approach to achieving total wellbeing. I am here to inspire, support and nurture you on your path to serenity and wholeness.
- Yoga Therapist Training with Kula Kamala Yoga
- Medical Massage Program Graduate – Institute for Therapeutic Massage
- Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans
- Foundations of Ayurveda with The School of Ayurveda at Kripalu
- Thai Yoga Massage – Triple Gem School of Thai Massage
- Advanced Thai Massage with Pamela Herrick
- Lunar AcroYoga Therapeutics
- Holy Mama Certification with Claudia Spahr
- Master Healer Training with Tiffany Carol
- Galactic Royalty Mastermind with Alokananda
- Almost two decades of training and experience in geriatrics, long-term care,sub-acute rehabilitation and hospice