Are you ready for a beautiful transformation?
I’m So Happy And Honored That You’re Here.
I’m a Yoga Therapist, Thai Massage Practitioner, earth tender, and Mother to 4 incredible teachers. My mission is to help others heal and transform through the science of Yoga. I’ve had the privilege of assisting thousands to enhance their quality of life through a person-centered approach that addresses their unique physical, psycho-emotional and spiritual needs. I offer a synergistic blend of Eastern and Western modalities including Yoga, Ayurveda, Thai Massage, Aromapoint Therapy, modern Anatomy, Neuroscience, Physiology, and Biomechanics with a strong focus on healthy aging and trauma recovery. I offer retreats, private sessions, workshops, and online courses.
Described as “a natural healer with an intuitive practice”, I have spent years discovering how to heal the schisms between the mind, body, and spirit and am on a lifelong journey to perfect this art.
My philosophy begins with the belief that the body and breath are intimately connected with the mind, and that the ancient art of yoga enhances well being on every level.
My journey to healing began when I was a young girl of about 5 and had a deeply traumatic experience. This led me on a lifelong search for meaning. At 15 years old I read the Tao Te Ching and at 17 I began practicing Yoga. This drive for meaning was an initiation into another world. A world of transformation, truth, and self-realization. I began studying philosophy, psychology, yoga, Buddhist traditions…
I was desperate to understand the meaning of life. The reason for suffering.
I entered the Air Force, traveled the world, spent almost two decades working in Long Term Care, and had the privilege of sitting at the feet of my elders. I studied, trained, and devoted my time to mothering my children and caring for others.
Eventually, I burnt out. Fast forward 10 years and I found myself sleeping 19 hour days and barely being able to care for myself, never-mind my children. I became so ill from an autoimmune flare-up that I was forced to listen to the signals my body had been sending me. I quit my job, dove more deeply into practice than I ever had before, and devoted myself to healing.
Yoga became my refuge, Ayurveda my way back to health.
Can You Relate?
Do you resonate with the idea that you are more than your body? Your thoughts? Your feelings?
Do you want to dive deeper into the practice of Yoga?
Do you want to heal yourself or be an instrument in the healing of others?
Are you committed to transformation?
I want to hear from you.
My children will tell you, I’m not perfect. I am the first to admit I’m still growing, self-actualizing, becoming the best version of myself. Yoga is one of my biggest allies. For me Yoga is not the postures, it is “skill in action” (Bhagavad Gita). It is self-study. It is finding that silent place within you that is untouchable by external noise. I welcome you to join me for this journey.
Over two decades of study and experience in geriatrics, long-term care, rehabilitation, hospice, massage, and Yoga.
- Modular Education Program For Activity Professionals I and II
- Dementia Practitioner Training
- Yoga Therapist Training – Kula Kamala Yoga
- Healing Hearts Internship – Deborah Heart and Lung
- Medical Massage – Institute for Therapeutic Massage
- Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans – Suzanne Manafort
- Foundations of Ayurveda – Larissa Carlson
- Thai Yoga Massage Levels I-IV – Triple Gem School of Thai Massage
- Advanced Thai Massage and Spiritual Sen – Pamela Herrick
- Lunar AcroYoga Therapeutics – Om Factory
- Water Priestess Training – Dakota Chanel
- Master Healer Training – Tiffany Carol
- HADO Training – Dr. Masaru Emoto
- Awaken The Dreamer – Pachamama Alliance
- Game Changer Intensive – Pachamama Alliance
- Spiritual Leadership Certification – Swamini Shraddananda Saraswati
- Yoga and Biomechanics 300YTT – Jules Mitchell
- Somatic Approaches To Healing Trauma – Dr. Albert Wong
- Trauma Sensitive Mindfulness – David Treleaven
- Holy Mama Retreat Leader Certification – Claudia Spahr
- B-School Marie Forleo