After a long weekend in the Berkshires at the Triple Gem School of Thai Massage, I once again walk away incredibly humbled, loved and transformed. A few of the big lessons:
1. Trust. Oh yes!!! Hand to hand acro yoga. I was about to give up and my partner said to me “Oh no you can do this! I’ve got you.” What an amazing sentiment. Kadri, thank you!!
2. Non sensual loving touch in community that is so safe and supportive.
3. You can heal anything.
4. The mind is like a ping pong ball in meditation. The harder you throw it (try to focus it) the harder it bounces back.
5. Metta meditation – deepening the practice
6. That the more I know the more I know that I don’t know.
Om Shanti, Om Peace, Om Tat Sat